If you have a VPS or Dedicated server with us, you can register your own nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com)
1. Log into WHM and go to the DNS Functions section > Edit DNS Zone menu.
2. From the drop-down list, choose the domain you would like to set the nameservers for, click on Edit.
3. Update SOA record indicating your primary nameserver and the usable email address:
4. Then create A records for ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com pointing to the IP addresses you used while registering the nameservers and Save the Changes:
5. If you would like the personal nameservers to be automatically applied for all newly created cPanel accounts (and required to be set for all addons before adding them to cPanel), go to the Basic cPanel & WHM setup menu in WHM and add your personal nameservers:
Allow 24-72 hours for the DNS changes to propagate worldwide and enjoy your hosting.