SSL Certificat Symantec Trust Seal Moroccco
Symantec Trust Seal
The Symantec Trust™ Seal shows the world that Symantec has confirmed your identity and your site has passed the Symantec malware scan. The biggest companies in the world secure their Web sites with Symantec and inspire confidence by showing the Symantec seal. Now any Web site can build trust, credibility and loyalty online with the Symantec seal.
Buy New OR Renew Your Symantec Trust Seal
Note: If your Web site uses SSL, you must use Symantec SSL in order to display the Symantec Trust Seal.
Features and Benefits
Increase traffic, sales and loyalty online by showing customers they can buy, browse, and share with confidence because your Web site is trusted by Symantec, the global leader in online trust.
- Display the #1 trust mark on the Internet: Symantec Trust Seal shows y our site visitors that you are trusted by the leader in online trust and gives them the confidence to buy, click, and sign in.
- Establish your business legitimacy: Authentication is an established and proven process used by Symantec that shows the world that Symantec has verified your identity and that you are the rightful owner or operator of your Web site.
- Protect visitors and your site from malware: Web site malware scan is a daily review of your Web site to help protect it from being blacklisted by search engines and to reduce the risk of infecting your customers' computers when they browse your Web site. Learn more: Malware FAQ
- Stand out in search results: Symantec Seal-in-Search™* is a Symantec seal displayed near your link in search results to help you stand out from the competition and help increase traffic to your site. At theFind.com, Symantec Seal-in-Search helped increase click rates by an average of 18.5 percent. Learn more: Seal-in-Search FAQ
Installing the Symantec Trust Seal is as easy as adding an image to a Web page. After you apply for the seal, Symantec verifies your business information and scans your Web site. When your seal is ready, you'll receive an email alert. Go to the Installation Agreement to accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose a display language and size for your seal and enter your Web site name.
- Click "Create your script", then copy the script and paste it directly into your Web pages.